3.13.2006

Back in black!

Alright, after many weeks of no milk crate and sadness, I return to bring you news. The milk crate has been reattached to the bicycle that is now functioning. Hurray.

No new presents as of yet, but there is a little story I have to tell.

The other day, a friend of mine thought it would be outrageously funny if he left a bag of burnt microwave popcorn in the milkcrate. I noticed it on my way out the next day, figured it had probably come from him, and went on my merry way. Fine. So far, pretty banal. However, coming home late that night, I took a peek into the milkcrate and saw that the popcorn was gone. Someone had taken it. Maybe to eat, but I hope not. Because burnt microwaveable popcorn is one of the most hideous things. No longer at all edible.

2 Comments:

At 11:22 a.m., Blogger j said...

I am incredibly curious as to who left a bag of burnt popcorn in your milkcrate.
Also, I just wanted to type the words "who left a bag of burnt popcorn in your milkcrate", because it sounds dirty!

 
At 2:06 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, there are like a million homeless people in toronto. i feel sorry for all of them right now. cos it really could have been any of them. xo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home