4.12.2006

A letter? For my milk crate?




A folded bit of correspondence landed in the crate the other day. I don’t receive a lot of mail that isn’t a bill of some kind or other, so I was a little excited by this. Of course (much like the recent Tim Horton’s cup) it was a bit of a disappointment. Not exclusively addressed to me, it turned out to be an odd poster sort of thing. The photos don’t exactly do it justice, so here is a transcription of what it says:

Thank god, (AT THE RISK OF HAVING YOUR HEAD CUT OFF)
Our Soldiers are dying in
afghanistan to restore their right
to kill christians. Good thing.
[photo]
CAN YOU SAY “RED-BUTTON-TIME”? I KNEW YOU COULD.

(Oh, and for the record, the all-caps text was handwritten, also in all-caps. I modified nothing.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home